Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this website.
This site is registered in Singapore under company number 201730280N and we have our registered office at c/o Asia Digital Doctor Pte Ltd, 96 Robinson Road, #11-01 SIF Building Singapore 068899.
If you do not accept any of these terms, please exit immediately from this website. Usage of this website, is an agreement to the terms and conditions.
This site is provided for educational purposes only.
Limitation of Liability
No warranties, representations or other terms are expressed or implied.
No representations, warranties, guarantees, or any other commitments, or acceptance of any liability, for data provided by you as a user.
No liability for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, loss of revenue, loss of profits, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or in connection with:
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the information.
- you using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information
- any failure in operation, communications, and/or malfunctions in equipment or software;
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses the site
- any Third Party Information; or
- any User Contributed Information.
- No endorsement, of any products, services or organisations that may be mentioned on this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless and defend individually and corporate at your cost in respect of any claims arising out of:
- your breach of these Terms,
- your use of the services
- your use of any Third Party Information,
- any User Contributed Information provided by you or
- any action taken by us as part of our investigation of a suspected breach of these Terms or as a result of a finding or decision that a breach of these Terms has occurred.
All intellectual property and rights, including source codes, pages, documents and images, graphics, trademarks, trade names, logos, audio and video are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in these materials are owned by or licensed to us by third parties. All rights are expressly reserved.
This site is provided for educational purposes only and not as professional medical advice, use at your own risk.
- You must do your own due diligence and obtain professional medical advice relevant to your particular circumstances. The site may not cover all information available on a particular issue, and the information may not always be complete, accurate and/or or up-to-date.
- The information is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a medical professional. You should never disregard or delay in seeking professional medical advice.
- No responsibility for any reliance by you on the information contained in the e-Facilities.
- All Third Party Information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, Third Party information may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions, use at your own risk.
User Contributed Information
This site may provide you with the ability to submit post or edit information, such as (but not limited to) personal data, health information, images, videos, feedback, comments or complaints
You shall bear full responsibility for the User Contributed Information and any consequences associated with using, editing, submitting.
You grant us the right to use the User Contributed Information for any purposes that you have been notified of and consented to from time to time.
- You affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- you have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to submit, use and authorize us to use the User Contributed Information; and
- all the User Contributed Information (whether at the time of submission or posting or subsequent thereto) is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- We reserve the right to edit, block, remove or delete User Contributed Information for any reason at any time without prior notice.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Additional Prohibited uses
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the courts of Singapore, based on Singapore law only.